HolyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for us All

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for new GMs

Go down 
+4
Kitty
Flaze
crunchtoast
[Admin]holyslayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin]holyslayer
Admin
Admin
[Admin]holyslayer

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Looking for new GMs Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:20 am

Ights, welpz.. the old GMs turned out to be bitches.. so I just kicked them all off the team... all of them, other then me, Kopel, Keal and Original. (My Favorite is Original and Parm <3)

Well, now that we might merdge with my best friends server (MapleClassic)
Application Form:
Name:(Real name is optional)

Where do you Live?:

Time Zone?:

Experiance?:

Have you ever coded for any game out there?:

Any added info you may want to say?:

Tell us a joke:
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
crunchtoast
Phoenixer
Phoenixer
crunchtoast

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:30 am

Name:Jay

Where do you Live?: Australia

Time Zone?: +10 i think O_O

Experiance?:gm for many ro servers and EnterMS

Have you ever coded for any game out there?: tf2 scripts and maps, maplestory source codes, RO commands and hex coding

Any added info you may want to say?: make me gn. clown

Tell us a joke: http://xc3.xanga.com/e78d844650535126757916/z91943864.jpg
Back to top Go down
Flaze
Beginner
Beginner
Flaze

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:01 am

Where do you Live?: California

Time Zone?: GMT - 8

Experience?: I was gn for some stuffz.

Have you ever coded for any game out there?: Not really

Any added info you may want to say?: my roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Tell us a joke: *insert Russian reversal joke here*
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Phoenixer
Phoenixer

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:28 am

Name: David(Brother), Ashley(Sister)

Where do you Live?: Michigan

Time Zone?: GMT -5

Experiance?: I was GM for many RO,Lineage 2, MS, Etc...

Have you ever coded for any game out there?: Yes I have coded before.

Any added info you may want to say?: Go HMS!

Tell us a joke:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Hutch Who?
Did You Sneeze?

Last edited by Kitty on Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
[HeadMod]CsSniper
[HeadMod]CsSniper

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:37 am

Name:(Real name is optional) David/CsSniper >_>

Where do you Live?:Slovenia

Time Zone?: GTM + 01:00

Experiance?: Network owner, Maple Story Gm, GunZ Gm, Rose GM, L2 Gm, WoW GM,...

Have you ever coded for any game out there?:Coded luchner

Any added info you may want to say?: Ermm, since i'am not on the GM list, i applicated again.

Tell us a joke: Haha, *Puts a joke*
Back to top Go down
Gr4zor
Phoenixer
Phoenixer
Gr4zor

Male
Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:13 am

Name: Eku [ my nickname (; ] IGN , BleDox

Where do you Live?:Estonia

Time Zone?:Should be +2 , not sure , might be +3 .

Experiance?:I have played ms since it was only scania with breaks .

Have you ever coded for any game out there?:No :/. I suck at coding , thought I can design a bit .

Any added info you may want to say?: I can be veri mature when needed, usually im immature, I like to be an idiot .. kinda fun (; .

Tell us a joke: There is a very big line in the spermbank and there is a women waiting in the end of the line. When the evening comes, it's finally the women's turn. The spermbank worker asks her : "Do you wanna donate sperm?. " The women answers: mhm , because she can't talk xD. Did u get it ? ^^ . Her mouth is full of sperm xD .
Back to top Go down
[Admin]holyslayer
Admin
Admin
[Admin]holyslayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:13 pm

@flaze even though.. your application sucks ass.. im still going to accept you, because out of the people that applied, i trust you the most (because iv'e known him for almost 4 years now).

@Kitty what RO servers were you GM in? and was it your brother, or sister that GM'd in them; also, what was your roll on the GM staff team? (event gm etc.). What lvl gm powers were you? (gm 80 gm 60 gm 99 and so on..)

@everyone else if Kitty/Flaze gets accepeted, there is 3 more spots, so that means you guys should be able to get accepeted, unless someone else applies for an application.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Phoenixer
Phoenixer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:35 pm

i was in freestyle Ro was really crappy and i was like co-owner of it and made the designing stuff and did the most of the events both of us were in it i did the dev and my sister was being the gm (easy job) (mine was hard work)
i helped alot of new people that didnt know the game really well and told them a little about the server (server not on anymore)
like that do u mean the lvl gm power
if you need developer you could ask me
thats about it

~QuietBandit~
Back to top Go down
Gr4zor
Phoenixer
Phoenixer
Gr4zor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:24 pm

[Admin]holyslayer wrote:
@flaze even though.. your application sucks ass.. im still going to accept you, because out of the people that applied, i trust you the most (because iv'e known him for almost 4 years now).

@Kitty what RO servers were you GM in? and was it your brother, or sister that GM'd in them; also, what was your roll on the GM staff team? (event gm etc.). What lvl gm powers were you? (gm 80 gm 60 gm 99 and so on..)

@everyone else if Kitty/Flaze gets accepeted, there is 3 more spots, so that means you guys should be able to get accepeted, unless someone else applies for an application.

Dam Chris , don't you trust me ? xD . Im quite trustworthy actually . You shouldn't worry about that o.O .
Back to top Go down
[Admin]holyslayer
Admin
Admin
[Admin]holyslayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Kitty wrote:
i was in freestyle Ro was really crappy and i was like co-owner of it and made the designing stuff and did the most of the events both of us were in it i did the dev and my sister was being the gm (easy job) (mine was hard work)
i helped alot of new people that didnt know the game really well and told them a little about the server (server not on anymore)
like that do u mean the lvl gm power
if you need developer you could ask me
thats about it

~QuietBandit~

About the power level, i've been a GM in a few RO private servers and admin, and depending on your GM lvl (gm lvl 60/80/90/99/100) dependson the commands you get and such. I was just wondering if you were a high up there GM and such, being a dev your usually about.. a 90~

@gr4zor... ive known you for about a good full 3 weeks.. thats not really all that long.. give it time though ^,^
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Phoenixer
Phoenixer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:04 pm

yeah i owned like 50% of the server so yeah about high 90's
i can donate $25 but i have to go to 7-11 to get a pre credit card it might be on the weekend so yeah
Back to top Go down
Gr4zor
Phoenixer
Phoenixer
Gr4zor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:08 pm

[Admin]holyslayer wrote:

@gr4zor... ive known you for about a good full 3 weeks.. thats not really all that long.. give it time though ^,^

Bleh mkay , Im just saying ^^ . Hope I will be chosen to GM Team (; .
Back to top Go down
[HeadMod]CsSniper
[HeadMod]CsSniper

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:54 am

Congratz people. Welcome to the crew!
Back to top Go down
[Mod]OmgItsParm
[Mod]OmgItsParm

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Name:(Real name is optional): Parm

Where do you Live?: Canada/Surrey

Time Zone?: -8:00 Pacific time (Us & Canada)

Experiance?: Love to help people, bann hackers, love to make the game really fun for the Non-Gm's

Have you ever coded for any game out there?: Nope, kinda coded for your map, but FAILED.. Razz

Any added info you may want to say?: Not sure, ask me questions on msn, you got my email anyways..

Tell us a joke: LOL, this joke is HILARIOUS (to me) but you gotta know what it means.

Quote :
Three men were waiting at Heaven's Gate. St. Peter says, "OK, guys, pretty much anything goes up here, but whatever you do, never lie, or you will spend the rest of eternity with the ugliest women in the universe."

So they all agree and are admitted in. The first guy makes it a week before he lies about how rich he was on Earth. Bam! Right at his side appears the ugliest woman he had ever seen.

The second guy makes it another couple weeks before he lies about how smart he is. Bam! At his side appears the second ugliest woman in the universe.

So the first two guys are walking around with their monsters of women when they see their third friend walking with the hottest woman ever conceived by man. The first two guys say in unison, "How did you land with that babe when we get stuck with these nasty women?"

He nudges the babe and says, "Tell them." She says to the first two guys, "I lied."
Back to top Go down
[Mod]JVLaplestory
A Forumer
A Forumer
[Mod]JVLaplestory

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:40 am

Name:Anna

Where do you Live?:The Netherlands

Time Zone?:GMT +1

Experiance?:yes, on my brother's server, and a GM on MapleWeirdo;s(the mainadmin disappeared all of the sudden =\ ) I know all the GM commands, I've been GM on a lot other servers like WoW(dhwow.no-ip.org) I'm still GM on that private server Razz

Have you ever coded for any game out there?:well not for a game, I was a UCE builer/coder on (www.gamecheetah.com) but my bro helped a lot (again xD)

Any added info you may want to say?:Well, I'm a mod now, but I'm really more active on the playing server, and well to be honest, I'm really pro Very Happy

Tell us a joke:
Gallagher opened the morning newspaper and was dumb-founded to read in the obituary column that he had died. He quickly phoned his best friend Finney.
"Did you see the paper?" asked Gallagher. "They say I died!!"
"Yes, I saw it! " replied Finney. "Where are ye callin' from?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new GMs   Looking for new GMs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for new GMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HolyMS :: HolyStory :: Server News-
Jump to: